• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Raffle Proceeds

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Thank you to all that attended SZ 2014 and for contributing to the raffle!

The money has been sent to Town Cats, Albert Mirko's charity.

When I went to Town Cat's website I had discovered that Mrs Mirko had passed away. :( She was a lovely and gracious lady.
http://www.habingfamilyfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2148859&fh_id=10480

Confirmation: 9GL659026K776074Y
Donation amount: $185.00 USD
Total: $185.00 USD
Purpose: In Memory of Albert Mirko
Reference: towncats-memory-albert-mirko
Contributor: Christine
We are saddened to hear of Rosi's passing! What a wonderful lady, one that I was glad to have had the pleasure of speaking with.

I am making this donation from the proceeds of the Contour Enthusiasts Group's annual Spring Zing raffle. Albert always supported our annual Spring Zing by being a sponsor and contributing a "Mirko" part for our raffle. Rosie graciously donated the many Ford Contour parts that were in Albert's shop to our group. I promised Rosi that the proceeds from the raffle would be donated back to Town Cats in Albert's name.

We've raised $185 this year and are pleased to be able to donate to such a wonderful charity in memory of two kind, caring and generous people.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Christine
Donation made on behalf of the Contour Enthusiasts Group
www.contour.org

I am thankful for Albert Mirko. He was and is inspiration for making parts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back