• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thursday arrivals

squeek

Hard-core CEG'er
I know some are staying down next to the VIR Thursday night which is cool. But my question is to those of you not staying down their. What times are we looking at? I'll be at the hotel all day waiting to greet each and everyone personally for coming.

Ok just checking on everyone. I've got tickets to the local transportation museum for Thursday.

I'll be at the track hotel with Bob Thursday night around 6ish if the car doesn't brake down on the way.

OMG you are telling me Joe. Changed my rear brakes and all of a sudden it sounds like the passenger side is dragging. Wedge my arms under there the brake line had slipped out of the holder and was wedged between the tire and strut. Didn't break through hose but rubbed her good. And the all look at me when I say rear brake hose.

I'll be leaving EARLY Friday morning getting to the track around 6ish I know how you guys feel remember I just swapped in another engine..... This is getting quite annoying.... hahaha

Back