• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spectator at the track Info!

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Go here:
https://secure.scmcstore.com/store/product.php?productid=106

You can skip the majority of the questions but you will need to put an age in the appropriate box to be able to continue.

~ Under "Pick the Days you wish to attend the on track event or Saturday Car Show": Chose Put Me Down For The Car Show Only...(from the drop down menu). It's $20.

~ Click Add To Cart and on the next page, click continue. At the bottom of the summary page, click Checkout.

~ Click New Customer to continue. After making a username/password you will add your personal info.

~ There is a Customer Notes section: In there, PLEASE WRITE: CEG Group, Parade Lap, Friday ONLY, your T-shirt size AND what vehicle you will be driving on the track for the parade lap.

~Submit Order.

~ You will pay via PayPal.

~~~YOU MUST REGISTER BY THIS WEEKEND FOR GOODIE BAGS AND T-SHIRTS~~~

If I have any of this wrong, Adam will correct me. He was on his way to work and asked me to post this.

Last edited:
^ that sounds correct. So the $20 entry gets you into the event on FRIDAY to watch us race and you will get an event t-shirt for the registration?

Correct. You also get a parade lap during the lunch break and a goodie bag. To get the t-shirt and goodie bag, you must register by this weekend.

Tony can't gaurentee t-shirts but he said he will try. If you register this way by this weekend you will get the parade laps at lunch and the goody bag. You can pay the $20 the day of the event at the track but the money goes to the track. And no possobility of the goody bag, t-shirt or parade laps. I am gonna call hiom back tomorrow and make sure we are grouped together.

If you register, the $20 includes a shirt and you do not select the spot for an extra shirt. Since you get one shirt for the $20, and you want a second shirt, you will only select the spot for 1 extra shirt.

Skip the t-shirt questions from the drop down menu. Each person has to register for entry to the show. For both you and Anne, you need to register twice: select car show only, add your age and then continue. When you get to the checkout page you will see the comment box at the bottom, this is where you will put: CEG Group, Parade Lap, Friday ONLY and your T-shirt size.

When you do this for each individual, you will only pay $20 pp.

Last edited:
How are we gonna receive the T-shirts? Are they gonna be mailed or are we getting them another way? I just realized I put Anne's shipping address down wrong.

I'm under the impression that you will get them at the track.
There is no guarantee of a T-shirt but Tony is going to try to get them for us.

Update: t-shirts will not be mailed. You will need to be at the track to receive them.
T-shirts will be a sponsor shirt from MGW. :)

I thanked Tony for allowing our group to join in and he said, " you are most welcome to come to any of our events".

You have today and tomorrow to register to be a spectator at the track! There are quite a few already registered but if you are planning on watching and would like the extras that go along with pre-registering, now is the time. If you pay at the track you won't get the goodie bag or t-shirt.

Questions, feel free to PM me.

Register and get a goodie bag and t-shirt! Good price considering you get a shirt!

Yay!

Ok, today is the last day to register and get the extras!
If you don't register today, you will pay at the track.

Back