• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's planning on going..

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
to the track to watch Bob, Joe and Justin (I hope I have your name correct)?

Yes, please! I will be on the track but it would be nice for the CEG crew to support us!

I was planning on everyone going to the track. Now if you don't want to let me know we could cruise the blue ridge parkway. Or get tickets for the dragstrip.

I'm sure the drivers would really love for everyone to make it to the track. I would be excited to see you guys rooting for us.

I would love to see others at the track.

However, please note this rule from the participant packet, on page 14...

This is a closed event! Anyone who is not a participant will not be allowed on the premises during our rental except VIR club members. Anyone who wants to attend the event must sign up for the show even if it is for display or must pay to participate in the track event .

Someone should ask Tony if it is ok for the CEG group to come watch before you make the 2 hour drive.

This is a closed event! Anyone who is not a participant will not be allowed on the premises during our rental except VIR club members. Anyone who wants to attend the event must sign up for the show even if it is for display or must pay to participate in the track event .

Someone should ask Tony if it is ok for the CEG group to come watch before you make the 2 hour drive.

^ strange....

I wonder why he asked me how many from our club will be watching? I told him I wasn't keeping track of everyone else because I had enough to worry about for myself to make this work. It seemed like he was expecting people, but I could be wrong.

Maybe he was trying to figure out how many $20 car show entries were coming his way. Or, maybe he has already made an allowance for the rest of the group to come watch.

On another note, next Friday is now in the 10 day extended weather forecast, and the three I looked at (weather bug, intellicast, and weather channel) all have rain on that day. :-(

Back