• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Registration 2014

That's not too bad honestly for having it located on the east coast when it has always been in the Midwest. A lot of the East (north/south) coast didn't step up and sign up. Squeek did everything he could. I'm sure there will be more than a handful of non-registered showing up to shoot the ••••.

I've talked about the event to all sorts of locals. In hoping we can even get a good during of locals to come and talk with.

Last edited:
Hey squeek, just want to point out that you spelled my name wrong on the registered and committed list.

I don't even want to think this, but my trip to St. Thomas, VI for work might be on the same weekend as SZ :nonono: :cry: . It would really be ••••ty if that happened.

I would be gone from 15th-21st, or 22nd-28th. Hoping for the 15-21. Then I could still make the 13hr drive to SZ early morning of the 22nd.

I find out tomorrow if I'm going to St. Thomas and if I do it will be the 16th-20th. Looks like ill be clear for SZ!

Back