• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

VIR track participation form

squeek

Hard-core CEG'er
I have the form necessary for you too hold your spot at the VIR. Send me your email so I can send it to you. Tony recommends you send the money for your spot as soon as you can. At last year's event they had to turn members away due to spots all being filled. The payment for the spot is non refundable. If you decide to do the multiple days the remaining amout can be paid by May 1st. On the top of the form write "CEG Spring Zing". Also let me know when you send your form and money to Tony. He's gonna keep me informed of paid members. Cause we'll be doing something different with those lanyards. You can email me at asmoto05@gmail.com or call/text me at (540) 553-1697.

Here is a little update. The driver who is registered can have passengers during parade runs during lunch time.

That night they are holding a pot luck dinner. And we have been invited to attend the event with them. The cost of the meal is $15. So I've asked if he would like the money before or that night. This way we can have our own table. Let me know I'll do a pole soon.

Last edited:
Back