• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ - Decision time

SZ - Decision time

• Near Alton, VA with Road Racing @ VIR

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Join NECO at Mechanicsburg, PA for combined event like last year

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Anywhere but those places. Decide for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not going to SZ14

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Alright peeps, it's time. Vote now so we can start moving on finalizing things. Poll will close on Jan 31st so get your vote in.

I've asked squeek to pull together what is in the works for the VA plan. I'm hoping he will have that information up soon.

Seems VA is doing somewhat well. Better than previous years shows that some of the contour guys are farther south now. But a joint meet would be bigger and I feel you northern guys are a little spoiled ;)

Seems VA is doing somewhat well. Better than previous years shows that some of the contour guys are farther south now. But a joint meet would be bigger and I fell you northern guys are a little spoiled ;)

NorthEast spoiled maybe...

I would like to go, but the drive is just too far from Texas. I hope the event has a good turnout, and that I can attend a closer SZ sometime in the future.

There was a coug owner that came from AZ to Ohio last year. That was a pretty good haul. TX to PA is a lot further though :laugh:

Oh ya, I was looking at the map quick and saw AR and thought Arizona, wooops. :dunce:

We did have a guy drive from Arizona in 2013. We have had a few people drive from San Diego, the Bay area, and the Portland area in the past as well.

So i voted... sadly i wanted to got to Virginia to VIR but i have so much going on around then and wont have funds to do anything so i can only do the PA meet with NECO.

Back