• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Schedule

jaged

Veteran CEG'er
THURSDAY:
Roll in when you get there a bunch are showing up around noonish, probably get lunch at Schoops (south down the street from hotel)
7:00 registration
Dinner after registration at Quaker Steak

FRIDAY:
Breakfast at Dennys
11:30 Meet out back for rally rules and directions, first car out at noon. End location is Industrial Revolution Ill be there at 2:00

Several after dinner options
Figure 8 brewery
Cruise night at Valpo Harley
49er drive in showing Despicable Me 2 and Monsters University Gates open at 7 but theyve turned people away the last 2 weeks so it gonna be packed
Drag Racing Hour drive
Boobs: See FBC2

Late night parking lot: how to and prep for sat autox and shenanigans

SAT:
Autox at Portage high school (6450 U.S. 6, Portage, IN 46368) Ill be there at 6:00 to set up if you wan to help. registration/tech from 8-9. Novice walk 9:15 Driver meeting 10:00

Show and Shine 1-4 at Portage HS (you should be there anyway watching people race. No booze, its a high school
6:00 dinner/awards in the hotel ballroom
after dinner: door prize installation

SUNDAY:
Roll out when you wake your lazy butt up
INR autox at Portage High school, same time frame as sat. If you want to participate you can preregister at motorsportreg.com and save yourself some money. registration closes Friday at midnight

For you lazy turds:

Country Inn & Suites: 1630 Olmsted Drive Portage, IN 46368 219-764-0021
Schoops: 3285 Willowcreek Rd Portage, IN 46368
Quaker Steak: 6245 Ameriplex Dr Portage, IN 46368
Dennys: 6171 Melton Rd Portage, IN 46368
Industrial Revolution Eatery: 1084 Linwood Ave Valparaiso, IN 46383
Figure 8 Brewing: 150 Washington St Valparaiso, IN 46383
Harley Cruise: 1151 West US-30 Valparaiso, IN 46383
Boobs: See FBC2
Auto-x, show-n-shine, Portage High: 6450 U.S. 6, Portage, IN 46368

you can see dennys from the hotel, and quaker steak is right next to the hotel so i didnt think it was necessary :rofl:

you can see dennys from the hotel, and quaker steak is right next to the hotel so i didnt think it was necessary :rofl:

^ these are things we wouldn't know until we got there - Oh well :laugh:

i know. there is also a texas roadhouse that shares the parking lot so that is an option, as well as bass pro, it has a dining room

Back