• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Indiana Travels

jaged

Veteran CEG'er
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on some things.

If you are traveling in I-80 when you exit the toll road, Indiana doesnt like to have people manning the toll booths. You can either pay with an iPass(or whatever your state calls it) , credit card or with cash. If you pay with cash you are going to get your change in coins only. Its Exit 23. Eastbound travelers have fun on the 360* turn exit

If you are traveling I-94 from the west there is some construction but it is just a lane change and is well before the Portage exit . If you are coming from the east when you see Bass Pro Shop that is the exit you want to take. It is Exit 19

I believe Northbound on I-65 there is some construction in Indy and in Lebonon (but when isnt there). Take 65 to I94 east

Indiana has been using a lot of unmarked cop cars lately, crown vic, explorers, white F150's, chargers, and there have been a decent amount of motorcycle cops out lately as well. Youre normally good up to 10 over, but most of the speed limits are 70. just dont be the rabbit

Back