• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's going to SZ thread.

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
Making the trip over on Saturday to hang out and wanted to see who all was going! Usually in the past it was on the registration thread...:laugh:

1. Hectik1- Hector

1. Hectik1 - Hector
2. svttour - Sam <----- small chance :laugh:
3. blu_fuz - Joe

Planning on being there. Oh damn. It's next week already. Guess so much for having my bumper fixed by then.. Bastard shops that won't call you back..

I will be and I'm curious who is along my route as well I'm heading through Knoxville,tn, Richmond, KY, Lexington, ky, Cincinnati, OH, And Indianapolis, IN as the major cities. I'd like to meet up with some people along the way so I'm not driving 800 miles by myself.

I will be there, arriving Friday after the day at the track or driving up that morning if the track day falls through. I'll be leaving first thing Sunday morning to get back home for a stereo competition that afternoon.

Shaweet!

Ill probably get the room and head over to jaged's if he needs a hand but ill let the hotel know John Fogarty will need a room key.

ill be there with justin and alex and mike andrew and another mike. caravan from se mi

I'm one of the Mikes in that list! I'll be there a little after John, I have a lunch stop planed. I'm meeting my parents, they have a trip of their own.

the deal that i thought i could have gotten fell through....so im gonna try and get my motor/trans yanked out over the weekend, im not gonna get it fixed in time for fest :( but i will keep yous guys updated

Back