• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Western US Caravan Thread

Have a similar thread going on NECO, but I have no idea who is coming from where here on CEG, so I will throw this out here as well.

I am obviously coming from Williams, Arizona, so I'm way farther west than anyone else that I know of that is planning on attending. My initial route was to just go in a fairly straight shot and try to stay overnight at a friend's house in Oklahoma just outside of Tulsa, and do it in two days. But seeing as there's a handful of others coming from west of the Mississippi in the midwest, I figured I wouldn't mind diverting a little bit to meet up with others and make at least the last portion of the trip not alone.

To start the thread, who all is in the midwest and interesting in forming a caravan? I am fairly open on my route as long as it is within reason, as well as where I make my pitstop overnight Wednesday/Thursday.

So far, Axximilli on NECO is in Omaha, NE, and is planning on leaving appx. 4am Thursday morning to head for Black Tilly who is in Iowa City, IA. I am entertaining several scenarios that could take me all across the middle of the country, so are any CEG'ers from the midwest interested in joining together to form a caravan and travel together?

Bump. I will be traveling from Arizona to Denver on Tuesday, July 9th, then to Omaha on Wednesday, then from there to Indiana on Thursday. Anyone from that area?

I will be staying with a friend in Parker, I would definitely like to find a few minutes to meet up with you and check out what according to your sig is a very nice Cougar!

For sure man in July I will most likely be living in castle rock which is very close to parker, but who knows where the car will be, either in downtown denver or near me in castle rock. Just shoot me a PM couple days before and we will figure something out.

You can come south through KC. I have a door you can take to Pole Dancer.

Rob

A door? I've just got my Cougar, no truck or anything, not sure how I would fit a door in my car. I'm pretty well set on my route through Denver and Omaha due to my overnight arrangements, so KC is a bit out of the way. I will certainly see what I can do, but as of right now that's quite a detour for me to make.

Back