• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ZingFest Roommates Thread

There's a thread over on NECO also on this subject, but wanna check in over here, too.

I have a Queen Suite booked so I have some space available. There is the sofa bed available, and I also have a queen size air mattress that I would be happy to bring. The air mattress is a very nice double-high Coleman camping mattress and is actually VERY comfortable. I am not 100% sure on if I've got a guest of my own or not coming with me, but at the very least if one or two people want to use the air mattress, or if you have your own and just need a place to put it, I would be more than happy to have roommates for the weekend. I am arriving Thursday and staying through Sunday night.

Need space for fri & sat!!

Need space for fri & sat!!

I just searched my email (yes ALL accounts) and could not find my reservation confirmation. So I called the hotel & asked for it. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A RESERVATION FOR ME. aarrgghh!! Called Club Carlson & they found nothing anywhere. AAARRRGGGHH!! I reserved way back in February and they just didn't finish processing it after my call....

So, I have a room for Thursday night and am looking for a bed for Friday and Saturday nights.

I think the fates have knotted up my thread for 2013 but good - my kids are stuck in California after emergency surgery for one of them, I couldn't find anyone else driving up from FL & gave up and got plane tix, NOW my room has vanished. SH****T!!!

I don't care - they'll have to kick me out of the hotel to keep me from my 12th CougarFest and 1st SpringZing! And then I'll ask whose car I can sleep in!!

Bobby & Mason, I really hope my jinx doesn't land on your caravan.

Leftover from before:
For those who haven't met me/don't remember: I'm Marge - female & older than the rest of NECO & most of CEG, but I won't get offended by drunk &/or disorderly behavior. (I've been going to NECO & CEG meets a dozen years now :laugh:.) I will probably want to crash early, but since the party's in the parking lot, that shouldn't be a bother.

Last edited:
Back