• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Registration is OPEN!

jaged

Veteran CEG'er
All righty folks, fest is quickly approaching (59 days as i type this) and registration is now officially open. You can register online at cougarfest.com When you go to register click on the paypal button on the bottom of the page and it will complete your registration. Make sure that you complete the form the first through as you will not be able to go back and correct things. Fest is $25 this year.

What that covers is a
1. meal for the banquet Sat night,
2. a shirt,
3. a door prize ticket,
4. entry into car show
5. entry into the road rally on Fri afternoon/evening (not required, but fun)
6. some other various things.

What that does not include is
1. entry into the autox on sat ($25 at event)
2. entry into the road course ($150 at event)
3. all other food, beverage, booze besides the banquet

Registration will be open online through July 5th so that we can get all the monies and shirts taken care of. There will be registration onsite but it will be $30 and shirt sizes may be limited

People, people, people. we are weeks away and there are very few people registered from CEG land. I need to know if you are coming so i can get the right amount of t shirts and food. SO if you plan on coming get to it, times a running out

i can get them but its going to cost some extra money, im going to talk to the shop tomorrow. i guess it would depend on if we have enough interest in getting them

soooo not going to be any v necks. each one is a couple bucks more, but they have to do a different screen so thats a whole nother set up for 4 shirts. so go ahead and get yourself registered

well registration is closing online June 30th, that will give the place enough time to make the shirts. we are going to order some extra, but not many. So if you dont pre register you may not get a shirt

Earlier you posted July 5th? Either way the car should be running by next weekend if my oil pan doesn't get here tomorrow. If it does get here tomorrow the car will be running sundayish.

soooo not going to be any v necks. each one is a couple bucks more, but they have to do a different screen so thats a whole nother set up for 4 shirts. so go ahead and get yourself registered

So, no ladies tees at all? The ladies style/cut was what we wanted, the v-neck would just be a bonus, crew neck ladies would be fine.

PP-Oh, i can find out on monday

SVO- Initially i was guessing on how much time they would need. Thats only bumping it up to monday from friday. I wold hope you could know by then and not have to guess if youll be done or not

all right ladies, i can do a ladies cut t shirt so get your booties registered, and for anyone else that wants a ladies cut please pm me

I am trying to register, but I cannot complete the form.... My car's factory color is not listed as a choice, nor is it a custom color.... Toreador Red needs to be on the list....

Back