• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gingerman people, Thursday night, where you making your sleeps?

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
So PP and I really want to be there on Friday to watch you all race in open track.
5.5 hour drive from our home means we ain't driving out no Friday morning. :p
I'm assuming a good chunk of you are ALSO not going to drive all that way Friday morning and then race.
Which leads me to believe you will be making hotel arrangements for Thursday night.

Soooooo
We'd like to also make hotel arrangements so we can drive out Thursday night, hang, then off to the races bright and early Friday morning.

Are you all planning on reserving your rooms in Portage for that night or no?
We were thinking of getting a hotel closer to Gingerman, if the price is right.
Thoughts?

I am booked for thursday night at the SZ/CF hotel, and will be going to Gingerman to race on Friday :cool:.

I'll make a deal with you and PP - kind of like the American Pie movie scene where the guys are in the "lesbians" house and get caught.......

Sam and I will sleep in the same bed, as long as Kim and PP sleep in the bed next to us. Mind you, there are 4 more guys in this room that we are sharing with :cool: :drool: :D.

ill sleep walk into fenchies and pp's bed with my cock out. Oh this isnt OFT....

^ yeah, this isn't the OFT sammy boie!

Honestly, I would make room for the 2 ladies to fit in the room for the night if needed. Just saying ;)

I'm going to stay at the track Thursday night. Looks like they have nice camping sites. I know there are a few hotels close, but if anyone wants to hangout at the track? Planning on thursday afternoon.

Rob

that time of the year the hotels are gonna be pricey in south haven. ive flagged at the track, theyve got a decent set up

Camping there would have been a great time. Damn - I didn't think of that.

My race wheels are being shipped here tomorrow, so I'm ready to rock. Need to make my camera mount and practice driving more with a helmet on.

Camping there would have been a great time. Damn - I didn't think of that.

My race wheels are being shipped here tomorrow, so I'm ready to rock. Need to make my camera mount and practice driving more with a helmet on.

How you think you look with a helmet on.

lol 1..jpg

How you actually look.

lol 2..jpg

How I think I look:

th

How I actually look:

th

I don't have any plans set in stone for the weekend yet with regard to accommodations. I like Rob's Idea...maybe we could have our pit bike races Thursday night!

I'm going to stay at the track Thursday night. Looks like they have nice camping sites. I know there are a few hotels close, but if anyone wants to hangout at the track? Planning on thursday afternoon.

Rob

thinking. thinking.

Camping sounds like fun!

I noticed the Gman site says they get a discount with the local Holiday Inn.

Last edited:
Back