• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rooms Booked Thread

jaged

Veteran CEG'er
I know some of you arent members on NECO (how dare you) so ill throw this thread up here as well and keep them updated. This is for rooms that have been reserved. when you reserve your room please post here and whom you are staying with. It would be nice to know what type of room you have reserved.

any other posts will be deleted or moved to another thread
1. ov3n, micah, echoman QS
2. 00yellowcougarSE, whitney QS
3. bbox, badazz KS
4. wadespencer99 KS
5. gulfcat, nitecat QS
6. blu_fuz, CSVT_0611, fogarty,john, Justin71, SVOFANATIC, svttour QS
7. elpumav6 QS
8. stuart grant
9. azbobby QS
10. mels-cat QS
11. black tilly DQ
12. skater DQ
13. nd4spd
14. aries
15. jasonspero
16. zoomzoom diva queen
17. rikenbomb, buckeyesvt
18. teebs

1. ov3n, micah QS
2. 00yellowcougarSE, whitney QS
3. bbox, badazz KS
4. wadespencer99 KS
5. gulfcat, nitecat QS
6. blu_fuz, CSVT_0611, fogarty,john, Justin71, SVOFANATIC, svttour (Double QS with pullout couch)

updated from NECO

some people were saying that some of the rooms types were gone. Im going to talk to her next week over my spring break to see whats what. if youve booked and arent on the list please post it up

Registered for a Queen room (fitting, I know)... definitely will be making the plans to be there.

Open to a roommate, though probably someone who knows me and knows everything would make sense to avoid issues.

Last edited:
Just booked my room tonight... for lower rate (advance purchase) than the group rate. It was $116 and change per night for a room with 2 queen beds.

Back