• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gingerman Track Day

I guess I am going to officially say no track day for me on Friday.

I will just plan on driving up to Portage on Friday morning and participate in the rally that will start just after lunch.

Is anyone for sure doing this? Just want to know as I will be there at least spectating with my 4 year old as it's his birthday and all he wants to do is go to Gingerman :) and Sherman's for ice cream ;)

I didn't get a response about the price being $150, so I'm out. Its too bad because I was ready to take my car home broken after giving it hell on the track.

Well blu in less than a month ill be at a track day $275 for two days or $200 for one whole group of friends is going its be nice to see another SVT out there ;)

You guys shoulda come, they had 3 classes (open wheeled, low hp (Miatas), and High HP (Mustang, Camaro, Corvette Porsche)and there were some seriously slow stuff out there. Hopefully we can get a group to do Gingerman in the future.

I'm going to try and swing something at BIR later this summer (assuming my car is ready). So if you guys want to join me that would be awesome.

Back