• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spring Zing Lite picture thread

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
Upload your pictures here when you have them!

Here are mine, keep in mind most of these were taken by Ben (5 yrs old) with my iPhone.

0b8bbad1.jpg

0c763168.jpg

01ece934.jpg

1f93e1f1.jpg

2b97fd25.jpg

2da0bc11.jpg

3ba07a84.jpg

5db5072d.jpg

07db2939.jpg

7e2dc57f.jpg

Last edited:
lol dont blame it on your son. you know that all of the pics with the fingers in them were taken by you.

where is the one where Mr potato head was my chain?

When I rolled off the toll road south of Gary, Indiana, I was driving through a rough neighborhood and was taking a pic of the guys with the lawnmowers walking from job to job.......

Just as I took that picture the pink car crashed into that pushmower the guy was pushing! Literally like the same second as I took the pic. You can see the dust/dirt still in the air from the mower :eek:! He must have jumped out of the way and you can see the guy on the sidewalk yelling over to him to get out of the way. The pink car was still driving when I shot that, it wasn't stopped there and they actually kept driving and didn't even seem to care :shrug: :nonono:.

Dave, your boy clearly doesn't like my car :cry:.

Great shots!

Holy flat legs! :laugh:

Is that one shot of the urinal a dual purpose one? Like you can dump in it too? :confused: :laugh:

That tan interior on the sil fro is interesting to see. It's not as bad as I thought it would be in person. Just gotta spend the time to clean it up! ;)

that urinal is so awesome I wanted to take it back with me. Malcom said he was going to go back and poop in it because its confusing.

Who's green svt is in the pics with the build number 1975 on the front and rear bumpers? If it's a 99 it rolled off the assembly line right after mine!

Back