• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm making awards for SZ Lite.

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I'm making and donating 3 awards for our mini-meet-car show for saturday in the hotel parking lot. :cool:

I would make more awards but there just won't be that many cars there to justify having more.

Best Troll
Best Contour
Best Of Show

Do you guys want a plaque style or a short trophy style?

^ Mini vans can take it too!

These are so cool this year, winners will be happy to have been there. :cool:

Ended up going with a plaque style just because they ended up being about 11" long (horizontal). They are really killer :laugh:

PS - There are a few different renditions of how beer companies spell "LITE" for their lite beers. If you notice there are some spelled "LIGHT" and keeping true to one of my favorite beers I went with "LIGHT" as the spelling option on the plaques :cool:.

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Where's the "like" button?

Thanks Joe!!

^ Yep!

IDK, must be the brownies. ;)

When I deleted it I almost deleted it as spam. Nice, I would have banned myself. :D LOL!

LMAO, that would have been hilarious.

"Where'd LUCA go, haven't seen her on for awhile."
"Oh you didn't hear? She banned herself!"

Yea, it would have been hilarious! Especially since I wouldn't be able to un-ban myself. :laugh:
Really, I should have learned by now not to post when I have a migraine.

We have been in the parking lot most of the morning. Show n ••••e will probably start in 1/2 hr or so. Raffle prizes are great this year too!

Back