• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ 2011 cruise map, anyone still have it?

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
if anyone still has the map and directions for the cruise route from last year would you mind scanning it and posting here or emailing it to me?

Thanks!

When we got stopped at those train tracks for a bit, there was a little festival or something going on nearby. Where was that?
Is that festival an annual thing? Perhaps we could look into whether or not they'll be having it during SZ Lite and we can crash it.
Just a thought.

When we got stopped at those train tracks for a bit, there was a little festival or something going on nearby. Where was that?
Is that festival an annual thing? Perhaps we could look into whether or not they'll be having it during SZ Lite and we can crash it.
Just a thought.

That was in peninsula, they have all kinds of little festival things down there throughout the summer.

Thanks for the route!

The event last year was a "Day out with Thomas the Train". I saw him pushing the passenger cars. Even got a pic of him as I crossed the tracks.

Back