• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nelson Ledges Road Course Interest Check

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
This event is an open track day so you will be racing with others outside of our group.

Please post in this thread if you are interested in participating.
The pertinent information is posted below.

As per Malcolm:

Date: Friday, May 18, 2012
www.nelsonledges.com

Admission:

$130 per Driver

Description of Event:

"FunDays were created for the person who has always wanted to experience the thrill of On Track driving but in a safe, controlled atmosphere. Visit our WebSite for more information. www.nelsonledges.com"

If you need or want more information, please contact:
Kerrie Bartzi
440 548-8551
kerrielane@aol.com

If I am able to come to SZ Lite I would definitely be interested in doing Nelson Ledges again. Unfortunately, I am not sure yet if it is going to work out. We'll see.

1. Imnotacop420
2. SoundQ SVT (Maybe)
3. Boumacj (Maybe)
4. Biscuit

If you guys attended the track day last year, Biscuit was the guy with the orange Civic SI

It may be tough for me to make it. I leave next week for Big Bend Open Road race, not sure I can turn around and make another long trip in a couple of weeks. The main problem is I still haven't put the Contour back together after it's new paint.

Rob

Lets see some more names on this list!!! $130 track day, how can you pass that up????

I have the hawk rep lined up to be on site at Nelson Ledges again this year, I just need to check in with the track to make sure they dont mind since we aren't actually renting it out this year.

anyone else? Someone from Hawk Performance was planning on meeting us at the track and hanging out with us all day, if interest is going to be this low I will tell him not to worry about coming out for the day.

Keep in mind that you can come or go only while there is not a group on the track. The path in to the paddock involves crossing the track, and when the track is "hot" the gates will be closed. Also, if attending the drivers meeting is a prerequisite to getting on the track, I would assume you should be there before 9 or 9:30.

Keep in mind that you can come or go only while there is not a group on the track. The path in to the paddock involves crossing the track, and when the track is "hot" the gates will be closed. Also, if attending the drivers meeting is a prerequisite to getting on the track, I would assume you should be there before 9 or 9:30.

There is a second entrance and you can drive over the bridge that the track goes under to get to the paddock, thats usually how I go in when I am just spectating there.

Huge huge thank you to malcom for letting us all take turns riding along. Its a true example of what a 2.5L with stock diff can do. It was amazing, thanks again.

Back