• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ Lite Hotel Information.

Oh hellz no!

Sam, I can bring a sleeping bag. No prob. John can take the floor the night he needs to stay or I can take the floor that night. And if his buddy needs to stay then we can work out a rotation or I'll hit the floor the entire time.

I cant sleep on the floor because it tough on my boner when I sleep facing down.

^ :laugh:

REMINDER: Room pricing will be held until 10 May 2012. After that, they may or may not give the discount. It will depend on what they have available. Remember, they had a lot of smoking rooms so if you don't want to end up with one of them, book by 10 May!

^ :laugh:

REMINDER: Room pricing will be held until 10 May 2012. After that, they may or may not give the discount. It will depend on what they have available. Remember, they had a lot of smoking rooms so if you don't want to end up with one of them, book by 10 May!

Booked my room....the lady I talked with sucked!
wouldnt give me a smoking room at the group rate. She also mentioned that it was a good thing I called today because the rooms would no longer be available after tonight.

If you havent booked yet, I would do it TODAY

I must have gotten the same lady because she made the same comment about booking today. I didn't want a smoking room though. She also didn't have a clue what I was talking about since I didn't want to stay the full three nights.

We have a 3rd person for sat night so Thursday and Friday nights are still available in our room if you want to take the floor. Heck even another person for sat night would be fine too I guess lol.

Back