• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ Lite Hotel Information.

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Comfort Inn and Suites
9172 Market Square Dr.
Streetsboro OH 44241
330-422-6446
http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-streetsboro-ohio-OH322

Here's the deal, they had a lot of smoking rooms available and I decided not to take them so our choices were limited.

9 Non-smoking Suite rooms with a King bed and a pull-out couch - $65 a night.
3 Non-smoking Double Queen rooms - $62. a night
2 Non-smoking King rooms - $62 a night.

The suite king rooms all have pull-out couches so you can still share a room and if you are bringing your kids, they will have more room to hangout.

There is an indoor pool (9am-10pm) and the hotel offers free breakfast (7am-10am).

Room pricing will be held until 10 May 2012. After that, they may or may not give the discount. It will depend on what they have available. Remember, they had a lot of smoking rooms so if you don't want to end up with one of them, book by 10 May!

When you call, mention that you are with the CEG and you will get the posted rates. I made these arrangements with Annette.

I called a few places and this was the best rate. We wanted a pool and breakfast included. We figured that a free meal is always good and will save everyone some cash.

If you have questions, PM me or D.Acker and we will be glad to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, they will be in my room making a blu sandwich and I'm the meat.

Nope, they will be in my room making a blu sandwich and I'm the meat.

Joe, still waiting for the vacation approval on my end. But if you're still able and willing, I will need your assistance in transporting wheels\tires back, even if I go.

LOL! Dave is bringing the family, no strippaz for him.
One day posted and you three are cluttering up my thread. ;) :D

My room is booked already.

booked our non smoking King.
The girl that took my call said she was having difficulty finding the room rates as part of the CEG block of rooms booked. I guess it wasn't noted in their system, or she couldn't see it.
She asked what rate I was quoted for the room, so I still got the room booked.

We'll be arriving in the evening on the 18th and staying through to Sunday.

btw, I'm a Choice Priveleges member, so I asked if I'd get points from this stay added to my account. She said it doesn't normally work like that because we were given a discounted room rate. Oh well, I tried.
I may try again at check in. lol
Typically though, Choice members get free room upgrades, like if the room doesn't have a refrigerator or something, I get one for free. (people may recall last year the hotel charged $10 for refrigerators).

Back