• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Designers we need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone....

The winner is..................................

A variation of TourEnvy's submission!

We played with several variations and his seemed to work the best for t-shirts.

Thank you to everyone who submitted designs, we truly appreciate your time and effort.

We haven't settled on t-shirt vendor yet, we may used Malcom's source from last year, or we have been playing with CustomInk.com, which is where the below image is from.

wm-front.jpg

Speaking constructively it's hard to read and there's a faint rectangle that's going to print on the shirt if it's not removed. I'd suggest removing the fill on the word "Lite" and it should all balance out. Nice job TourEnvy!

I have a friend from another forum that does screenprinting out in Sacramento. Let me know if you'd like me to pass his contact info along to you.

Thanks LUCA for directing me back to this thread. Im glad you like the design. I can provide files to anyone that will need to get them produced, Im just really unsure if I will be able to make huge changes, Im slammed at work and its taking alot of my personal time. If you like changes just send me a PM if you can. As for the mock up in red, it appears he recolored the "full color" image i shared and not the b/w version. I think the b/w version will work better as I changed the fills and strokes around to work.

That was just a preliminary try on my part to give an idea of what it may look like. The lettering Spring Zing Lite is in black (the picture D.Acker posted) above the design wasn't supposed to be there. I was trying some things and fooling with the color and forgot to remove it.
I didn't use the black and white version but it was sent to the printer, along with the color version, to go over. I've asked him to make modifications, if necessary, to make it work with one color.
I will let you if anything else is needed. Thanks!

You're gonna want to send the printer the source files that are calculated mathematically in the computer, and not a jpg. They can be .eps, .ai, .pdf format to start. Just putting that out there for people to know. :) A jpg isn't going to show up well or at all trying to mock them up on a website like Customink. The submissions posted here might print clear enough on a business card or something, but definitely not a shirt.

Yes'm, this was made in vector and I'll get the file to LUCA tomorrow morning. I'll send it over as a PDF(still vector) that way she can see what she is sending with acrobat.

I was wondering if I need to send it in the final coloring? Is this red on black still? Or just send it b/w?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back