• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Designers we need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have a ton of creative people on this site... If you want shirts then we need a design. I'll need to contact the person that made the t-shirts last year and give him time to make them for us.

Sorry guys! Been away for a little bit. I knew SZ was coming up so I logged in today :) I'll submit some stuff.

Thanks Bill. LUCA and I were toying with ideas. Since it's SZ Lite and the idea of doing half a Contour was tossed around, would you be able to maybe do something showing just the front half, where the rear just kind of fades away? No idea if that made sense or not.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sorry guys! Been away for a little bit. I knew SZ was coming up so I logged in today :) I'll submit some stuff.

Thanks Bill. LUCA and I were toying with ideas. Since it's SZ Lite and the idea of doing half a Contour was tossed around, would you be able to maybe do something showing just the front half, where the rear just kind of fades away? No idea if that made sense or not.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I really liked what he came up with last year! :cool:

SZLite12-1.png

Alright here is the sketch I threw together it's lacking the banner detail and what not, but you get the idea. It's a concept that if we want I can take to the next level or someone can redo it digitally...

szlitereduced.jpg

Last edited:
sz-lite-colors.jpg

I had a few logo ideas of my own, just haven't made it to illustrating the backside yet (the car, buildings, etc). I broke the chain in one of them... lol. Mocked it up using black ink instead of white - maybe it would look good on a bright colored shirt?

TourEnvy, can you post the same artwork up in single color? They're printing with one color to make them affordable. I usually do mine black and white and then they print them with whatever ink is chosen. Looks sharp!

Dang, critical info after completion. Just like the real world!

Lol I know that feeling! Almost nobody submits ideas so the criteria hasn't always been emphasized in recent years. And I meant your work looks sharp not the ink being one color haha.

I'm confused, I was referring to the fact that it needed to be one color. Does it have to be? I think I covered the suggestions. Half a car and lite like a beer logo :)

I'm confused, I was referring to the fact that it needed to be one color. Does it have to be? I think I covered the suggestions. Half a car and lite like a beer logo :)

Nope, I haven't seen or heard anything that it needs to be one color. Though it may make it easier for whom ever actually makes the shirts, I believe previous shirts\designs only used one color. No worries, we want to see all sorts of different ideas!

They usually bump the price up per shirt the more inks you use. If not- I'm down with designing in full color. I just don't wanna blow time on artwork that won't work in one color lol.

Sweet! Come on, nobody else wants to submit anything?

Edit: Here's another version, but using the car.

sz-lite-colors-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back