• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL: Spring Zing Lite 2012 - Streetsboro, Ohio

^ Did not. You can come. :)

There aren't many pictures yet. Just some talk about "tall grass" and falic symbol stop lights going on. George, the front desk clerk, is pretty uptight and was pissy because we were in the parking lot having a drink. *meow*

No, George wasn't pissy, he was an asshole!

According to the desk clerk Ohio has a law that says you can't drink in private lots. The cops didn't bother us last year so we'll take our chances this year. We may need a few CEG'ers to bond us all out. :D
I hope George isn't working tonight.

I have a 6'r of two women for you sweet ladies, but sam needed a threesome last night so one is gone.

Its sam. I didn't notice that it was a two women because all off the caps are the same.. sorry pp.

Thankfully Matt has a smart phone so you could explain :)

We will be in the parking lot until the police show up.

When will you and PP be here? I like suprises!

When will you and PP be here? I like suprises!

aaaaaaannnnnnd...that's the surprise!

where are we positioned in the lot? hopefully out of sight of the lobby...

no idea what time we are heading out...should be there before dark tho.

Last edited:
i wont let it happen again we can just make out if you want the vapors of the one i drank.

I have physically never ever drank that much korbel brandy in one sitting. Holy cripes. Today is recovery.

Who is the guy with the mirko? i went to come up and pay and everyone was gone.... i still want it and have the money.... so can someone point me in the right direction?

Back