• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL: Spring Zing Lite 2012 - Streetsboro, Ohio

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
Yup that's right. Spring Zing 2012 is happening, only it will be a lite version. What's Spring Zing Lite you may ask. Well. It's just us hanging out, no official events are planned (ie no track day, dyno, show & shine etc). LUCA has hotel details that she will post here shortly. We are also working on a list of local attractions and events happening in the area during the week.

When: May 17-20 (Thurs - Sun)
Where: Streetsboro, OH

I believe Nelsons Lodge is having some open track days around that time which people are welcome to go to if they want, however, we are not negotiating any sort of group rates\running times.

I can tell you that the hotel we are getting will have a pool and free breakfast (these were really our only two requirements).

We are planning on having T-Shirts made and are working on getting Lanyards\name tags made up also.

Please let us know if you are planning on attending or not so we can get a rough idea of how many t-shirts will be needed.

Hotel information can be found here

Attendees:
1. Dave Acker - D.Acker
2. Tessa Acker - D.Acker's wife
3. Ben Acker - ^^their kid
4. Sean Acker - ^^his brother
5. Chris H. - LUCA
6. Ken H. - BlackSVT
7. Jason G. - Mystique97 and family
8. Joe B. - Blu_Fuz
9. Sam F. - svttour
10.Malcolm B. - imnotacop420
11. Annie E.
12. Japhet M. - contourfever87
13. Kim L.- frenchblueC2
14. Karri P. - PeppermintPatty
15. John F. - fogarty,john
16. Justin - Justin71
17. Andy H. - usmc-svt
18. Brett B. - Stylin55_oh
19. Matt G. - rouar
20. James O. - ZoomZoom Diva
21. Mike L - CSVT_0611
22. Sean D - Wien_Sean
23. Tom H. - wa2tuff
23. Annie - wa2tuff friend

Last edited:
would love to attend but would only be a late fri sat and sunday thing seeing as i would have to head to ohio from work on friday witch is about 200ft from i 75 south lol
so maybe but not promises always wanted to attend a sz but never could because of work

would love to attend but would only be a late fri sat and sunday thing seeing as i would have to head to ohio from work on friday witch is about 200ft from i 75 south lol
so maybe but not promises always wanted to attend a sz but never could because of work

So you would arrive late Friday night and be there all Saturday? That works, not everyone comes for the entire time, and we will all be heading out Sunday probably mid morning.

I finally disclosed the hotel info. :) See the top sticky.
If you don't like the hotel, blame Dave. LOL!

John, hope you'll make it out. The parking lot shenanigans alone makes it worth it.

You did and you also said you liked that particular hotel. I remember. :D ;)
Seriously, that was the least expensive of the three and the one that gave us a decent deal.
One had their prices $30 more than the online price and they wouldn't budge. The other would match the online price but it was still more expensive than the one that was picked.

put me and the family down for a maybe i went to check on the wedding i have to go to that month and its the weekend after cool guys i might do a saturday like last year or maybe friday into saturday? dunno yet, what is gonna be the fee for everything is there gonna be a package with stickers and i seen shirts and lanards with nametags?

put me and the family down for a maybe i went to check on the wedding i have to go to that month and its the weekend after cool guys i might do a saturday like last year or maybe friday into saturday? dunno yet, what is gonna be the fee for everything is there gonna be a package with stickers and i seen shirts and lanards with nametags?

We aren't sure yet about shirts and laynards etc. We are hoping for people to submit some t-shirt designs etc. We'll keep everyone posted as we get the info!

yeah guys ill have to mapquest it and see how far it is and plan accordingle i hope i can make it to some sort of a even but i gotta do a lil touch up work to the car if anyone who is going wants to sell a p-tan driver seat bring it and ill buy it mines broke :/

****** edit*****
its only a 3hr drive so if i leave right after work ill be there by about 8pm so it will still be daylight and ill stay that night and sat night so count me in for sure guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did and you also said you liked that particular hotel. I remember. :D ;)
Seriously, that was the least expensive of the three and the one that gave us a decent deal.
One had their prices $30 more than the online price and they wouldn't budge. The other would match the online price but it was still more expensive than the one that was picked.

So, you picked the one closest to the Coach outlet? :laugh:

FunDay

Friday, April 27, 2012

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Friday, May 11, 2012

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Friday, June 08, 2012

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday, August 31, 2012

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Friday, October 12, 2012

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Contact Information:

Kerrie Bartzi

440 548-8551

kerrielane@aol.com

www.nelsonledges.com

Admission:

$130 per Driver

Description of Event:

FunDays were created for the person who has always wanted to experience the thrill of On Track driving but in a safe, controlled atmosphere. Visit our WebSite for more information. www.nelsonledges.com

Spectators:

yes

Remember Nelson Ledges is not an 'Official' CEG event, you would be sharing the track with whoever else decides to attend that particular funday. From what I have heard it could be anywhere from 5-25 people.

The set up would be similar to last years track rental. Class in the morning, then multiple groups in 20 minute sessions

Planning on making it there for those couple days..... still getting the planning lined up. Might be bringing a certain Floridian CEGr with :ponder:.

So, you picked the one closest to the Coach outlet? :laugh:

Not on purpose. In fact, I totally forgot about that. I just went with the cheapest one.
Save your money, Annie and I are going shopping. :)

Planning on making it there for those couple days..... still getting the planning lined up. Might be bringing a certain Floridian CEGr with :ponder:.
You're bringing "The little man in Kim's pocket'? ;) Looking forward to seeing you both.
Ass shots this year!

Sweet! :) You'll have a blast.
I tried posting this twice now. Apparently it's not like FB where you can just hit enter and it's posted. :D

Sorry Luca, for now Arielle and our little rodent are going to stay behind. Might be too much of a road trip for both :laugh:.

Back