• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pick a name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
for our "faux SZ".

People have expressed interest in having t-shirts for this years "wing it weekend". In order to do that, we should name our event.

Post your suggestions here so we can decide. Also, what would you like to see on the shirt? I know we've had a few members express interest in designing the shirt. Still willing to do that?

Ha, I kinda like Contour.org's 2012 Wing It Weekend. As I was typing the above sentence, that's what came to mind. Pretty much, we are winging it. ;)

Post up your ideas for a name and any ideas you have for the t-shirt design. Once we have our official name and design I will post the t-shirt pricing.

Dave and I aren't planning any other events but we will provide a list of local things to do, some kid friendly as well.

The hotel information will be posted shortly.

I'm with ya.
It's not going to be close to what SZ typically is but do you all still want to call it SZ?

The way I think of it is that it's still a "Zing" and it's still in "Spring" :ponder: ;) :D

True! And there will be parking lot shenanigans.

I'm with Joe and Mike, I say we go with Spring Zing, or how about Spring Zing Lite (since we aren't organizing any events)?

:cool: Very cool idea, I'm in ;)

Here are some side shots to work with if you want to use them:

SZ2009216.jpg

SZ2009218.jpg

SZ2009185.jpg

Winging spring zing(ing)? I like the idea of the half contour, but then i think it'd be annoying constantly explaining why you have half a car on a shirt.

But when you use the "Light" in text use some beer companies text style :laugh:.

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

How would everyone feel about moving the dates up 1 week to the 17-20???

Sorry, I should clarify.. I just found out the person I back up at work is out May 25-31 so that means I can't be gone on the 25th. BOOO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back