• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ12 Proposal's

SZ12 Proposal's

• Louisville, KY

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
I voted for Kentucky because there's a better chance of the weather being good and it could get more people from the southeast to show up, its time for something a bit more centralized, just my .02 cents worth.

Not sure why the poll is still running as I set it to only last a month or two... Louisville, KY is where it's at. Working out all the details now.

For the Hotel I would recommend the Holiday Inn on Hurstbourne. I had talked to them about having CougarFest there this year if Louisville had been selected and they had no problems with roping off the parking lot, loud noise, etc as they are used to having car and other groups there. they also gave us a pretty good rate, but that was in July. Once you have the dates picked out I can go talk to them about those dates.
http://hihurstbourne.com/

depending on where it is held and if i come, i might be able to help with being military, alot of discounts come from this uniform. just sayin. its a longggggg drive from savannah, ga.

have ya narrowed down a date?

I'm still trying to get a hold of the track, I've read rumors that suggest it never will open for business due to some finacing... so not good. Things are looking to be either May 17-19 or May 24-26. Although things look to be leaning towards May 24-26 for better of worse.

If it ends up being in ky, ya

The decision was made a while ago, it is going to be Louisville, KY. Although depending on whether this road course is a deal breaker it may need to move.

Last edited:
The decision was made a while ago, it is going to be Louisville, KY. Although depending on whether this road course is a deal breaker it may need to move.[/QUOTE]

Like button

Back