• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Room Mates wanted...

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
I have a room booked and there is a queen bed and sofa bed up for grabs.

Applicant requirements:
Must be clean (there is a shower in the room, please use it)
Able to hold their liquor (no puking on the rug)
Not offended by foul mouthed New Englanders (there will be pewp and fart jokes)
Not offended by sexual activities during the night (Brown Chicken, Brown Cow)
Female room mates are preferred (especially ones that like to walk around nekkid)

*arrogant douche bags with thier heads up their asses with no intentions of having a great time at SZ need not apply*

hmmmmmm. i'll be needing a room, but won't know for sure if i'm going for a couple more weeks

Things might have changed considering my tax return is significantly more than I originally thought. ElKy, I'll give you a call when my return actually gets deposited into my account if I do decide to go. Not sure when that'll be though!

as of right now one spot is filled for friday and saturday nights.
and the other spot is pending... i will post here when things are finalized.

I have a room booked and there is a queen bed and sofa bed up for grabs.

Applicant requirements:
Must be clean (there is a shower in the room, please use it)
Able to hold their liquor (no puking on the rug)
Not offended by foul mouthed New Englanders (there will be pewp and fart jokes)
Not offended by sexual activities during the night (Brown Chicken, Brown Cow)
Female room mates are preferred (especially ones that like to walk around nekkid)

*arrogant douche bags with thier heads up their asses with no intentions of having a great time at SZ need not apply*

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL, MUST NOT MIND ME PUTTING MY NUTZ ON EVERYTHING I SEE, INCLUDING YOUR FACE AS YOU SLEEP

Fixed,lol

Elky doesn't nut anyone's face in his room except for his wife, I can assure you of that.
Anyplace outside of his room though is free-for-all teabag territory. So you're actually more at risk if you DON'T room with him. ;)

Back