• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The (known) History of Spring Zing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hetfield

or hetfeild
This is intended to be a compendium of past Spring Zings and any trivia about them. As a relatively new partaker in Spring Zing fun, I am only able to put this info together based on what I could find in posts. This is a living document and will change as more concrete information is collected. Some may ask, "why?" I've noticed that many of the fresher faces here don't understand exactly what Spring Zing is or how it is organized. Also, I've noticed that some of the *really* old farts are starting to lose their recollection of Spring Zings long ago. I hope this can help both groups. If any of this info is wrong and you can attest to the correction, or if you can offer some fun/interesting/historical fact about a particular event please PM me.

Spring Zings by location:
SZ10: Milwaukee, WI
SZ09: Kalamazoo, MI
SZ08: Detroit, MI
SZ07: Grand Rapids, MI
SZ06: Fort Wayne, IN
SZ05: Fort Wayne, IN
SZ04: Detroit, MI
SZ03: NE (Cancelled)
SZ02: Kalamazoo, MI
SZ01: Kalamazoo, MI
SZ00: Springfield, IL
SZ99: Springfield, IL

That's all I can do for now as I'm at work. I'll keep changing as I collect info. Right now I'm really interested in getting info about who won what awards in previous years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back