• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Days

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
So, are we going to get a chance to visit Fonzie and the Cunninghams during SZ? 565 North Clinton Drive, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Fonzie's so cool. eeeyyyy!

yeah, I figured as much.

No chance that they have any themed diners in Milwaukee to amuse nerdy tourists just the same?

We used to have an Ed Debevic's years ago, but it wasn't all that great and it was a chain anyway.

Wikipedia tries to approximate the location of the address, but there isn't a Clinton Drive in all of Milwaukee County. The neighborhoods have changed in the city since the 50's, so based on my parent's recollections I'd guess the house was probably on the northwest side. That's not an area I'd visit today.

Last edited:
I never thought going to a restaurant where the staff is rude to you was much of a selling point. If I want to have a meal and be picked on by someone I'll just attend a Chicago CEG meet.

I never thought going to a restaurant where the staff is rude to you was much of a selling point. If I want to have a meal and be picked on by someone I'll just attend a Chicago CEG meet.

I went once....and spent the whole time ripping the waitress apart. i think I was told I was a mean person? None the less the act was pathetic.

Back