• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ10 Driving or Flying?

SZ10 Driving or Flying?

• Total voters
Driving. Its almost my back yard!

Hell, since part of it is on Wednesday, I could even make a short appearance coming back through for work.

I'd need a few extra parking spaces though... lol

I used to live about an hour away from Milwaukee and i still have family out that way.... So i am driving if i can finish in time

Because we went with a hotel in proximity to the airport, you have complimentary airport shuttles at your disposal. I believe it runs every so often but it can also be pre-arranged. If you'd rather have a CEGer pick you up just let me know.

If you know you're coming to Spring Zing, know you will be flying, want a ride from a CEG'er, and you haven't voted in the poll, you are a dumbhead. :) Please vote so I know to have someone available for you.

I asked about the shuttle when I called to reserve my room.
She said the shuttle runs 24 hours, so just give a call and you're good to go.

So far, I am liking everything about this hotel.
Keep up the good work, het, Poley and everyone else helping out. :cool:

When we went to tour the place and discuss the proposal we were pretty impressed. The best feature is the parking lot; there is a large area behind the hotel which is next to undeveloped land. There are also no guest room windows on that side of the hotel that we could see. We should all be able to park our cars back there and hang out without disturbing other guests and getting yelled at again. Even the event coordinator for the hotel said we should be able to enjoy the weekend without issues.

yeah I did a satellite view of the lot. It is most excellent. You done did good!
Lots of room for trailer queens too. ;)

I'm pumped for the pool!!!

Also just waiting for word from the S&S location and that event should be all set.

Ditto. I said I'd ride the R1 to Spring Zing if you held it in Milwaukee, so I'm doin' it!

Chang, wanna dyno the bikes...?

Already dyno'd mine at Gilmore. Plus, I think the R1 has a bit more power I think. We'll see...

we are actually leaving the little one behind.
and i paid for the "stretch" seating to handle the nutz

we are actually leaving the little one behind.

In that case I owe you and Jess a beer or twelve. I was afraid that if you had to bring the little one you both would have to disappear each evening. I know it's a big sacrifice you're making to come here, so thank you.

yeah, its gonna suck to not see her for a few days, but it will save a bunch of money and allow us to actually interact with everybody.
Plus her great grandmother is insisting we leave her.

ok so now that Elky is locked in, we need to redirect our pressuring efforts toward elraido and the Pirate (pirate keeps blowing moolah on grog and wenches instead of airfare, and elraido is just being a wench)
:D

ok so now that Elky is locked in, we need to redirect our pressuring efforts toward elraido and the Pirate (pirate keeps blowing moolah on grog and wenches instead of airfare, and elraido is just being a wench)
:D

So does that mean the pirate is blowing his money on elraido:shrug:

Back