• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ10 Driving or Flying?

SZ10 Driving or Flying?

• Total voters

hetfield

or hetfeild
Some people I've talked to already about SZ10 in Milwaukee have said that they may fly instead of drive for various reasons (have child, no longer own a Contour, too far, etc). Because there aren't as many CEGers in this area as in Michigan we want to make sure you have transportation from the airport to the hotel (after that you're on your own to bum rides from people). We will only be arranging transport from MKE (General Mitchell International Airport) to the hotel; do not fly in to other local airports unless you will arrange your own. This is an official 'sign-up' list, so please only vote after you have made your decision. This poll will stay open until the week of SZ.

We will be posting driving information closer to SZ. If you have questions about flying to MKE please ask and I'll try to answer as best as possible.

I would be flying next year cause I wont have a csvt any longer. So someone will need to pick me up at the airport in luxury and be my driver, any takers:shrug::laugh:

Leaning toward fly to cut down on the amount of vacation days needed, but still considering the 2 day drive out option.
I don't want to vote for sure yet because it's too soon to tell.

Perhaps we should get a date vote going.
And do you think we'll be staying in a hotel right in Milwaukee or will we be in a suburb?

Perhaps we should get a date vote going.

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Pattern is full. Right now dates are more dependent on availability of locations for events. If I have options or if some events fall through we can open it up.

And do you think we'll be staying in a hotel right in Milwaukee or will we be in a suburb?

If we stay downtown I can guarantee there will be no parking lot debauchery. Trust me when I say Pole and I will be spending as much if not more time selecting a hotel as planning the other events.

I would be flying next year cause I wont have a csvt any longer. So someone will need to pick me up at the airport in luxury and be my driver, any takers:shrug::laugh:

Riding/Driving

He can ride b**** on my bike. LOL!:laugh:

Last edited:
Riding/Driving

He can ride b**** on my bike. LOL!:laugh:

Hells yeah, but that would meen that I have to hold on around you and I dont feel comfortable doing that...... wait I may,lol Like in dumb and dummer I can pee to keep us warm:laugh:

Awesome, I wanna ride from the airport in the half eggplant, and there better be a plat panel tv in there by then too:laugh:

I would, but I don't want to be hauling that around. Maybe at SZ I will give rides in it :ponder:.

Hells yeah, but that would meen that I have to hold on around you and I dont feel comfortable doing that...... wait I may,lol Like in dumb and dummer I can pee to keep us warm:laugh:
Damn Ryan is finally back! he man just a thought though you can ride up with me if you want to just come up tp the house and you can leave your AARP mobile here. If I still have a running contour when this comes around you better believe I'm driving up.

Damn Ryan is finally back! he man just a thought though you can ride up with me if you want to just come up tp the house and you can leave your AARP mobile here. If I still have a running contour when this comes around you better believe I'm driving up.

Sounds good to me man.

what's a plat panel tv?
is that some new technology that runs off of eggplant?

:)

You northerners wont get those for another 10 years, hey arent you still listening to Marky mark:laugh:

If someone for some insane reason wanted to fly into madison I could probably arrange to pick them up. if i don't like you you'll be getting a ride in the geo! In the hatch!

Back