• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ10 Dyno?

SZ10 Dyno?

• Total voters

hetfield

or hetfeild
This is not a sign-up or any kind of commitment. Last year the dyno sign-up seemed to be a bit chaotic and was up in the air pretty much until that weekend. Having to set up and run a dyno event during SZ will consume a lot of time and energy and will make a significant impact on planning the weekend. We'd like to get some kind of idea on how many people would be interested in dynoing. I don't have a quoted price, but I know one place charges $75/hr for an in-ground DynoJet with A/F.

Last edited:
I like that there will be the A/F reading. I still said no though but it really is a maybe.

i voted yes. getting 199.6 hp last year really made me wanna get that little extra. the car was running super super lean, so now that i have all of that figured out, i should be well over 200. but when it gets closer to SZ, thats when i'll decide if i should try to make the trip from florida to wisconsin. thats one hell of a hike

I'm looking into two shops. On is very near the hotel, one is a 40 minute cruise. I know the one with a drive is well versed with SCT tuning.

Just a heads up, the AWD dyno that was in Milwaukee is no more. Also. I believe we will be going to a different location than we were originally planning on. A little farther away, but very knowledgeable with SCT products/fords. This is the Go-to guy around here for your SVTOA boys. Working on pricing as we speak.

Back