• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Biggest Loser SZ 2010

Barge

Hard-core CEG'er
There is a group on Facebook for the Biggest Loser SZ 2010.

We haven't decided on cost/prizes or anything but while the SZ fire is still hot I think it's a good time to get this in motion.

We'd like to try to make the prize something fairly considerable to keep motivation high.

Possibly quarterly prizes with one big one at the end.

Update:
Entry and Prize Rules
$100 to enter
July 1st Deadline by which money and Starting weight will be required.
Payout
3 Months - 10% to Biggest Loser for this period
6 Months - 10% to Biggest Loser for this period
9 Months - 10% to Biggest Loser for this period
SZ 2010 - 70% to Overall Biggest Loser

I cannot enter this contest because I just want to gain weight lol. Im 200lbs now and by next year I want to be 230lbs......All muscle! But I will help out with people who want workout plans I already sent Mike some work outs if anyone wants them just pm him.

There is a group on Facebook for the Biggest Loser SZ 2010.

We haven't decided on cost/prizes or anything but while the SZ fire is still hot I think it's a good time to get this in motion.

We'd like to try to make the prize something fairly considerable to keep motivation high.

Possibly quarterly prizes with one big one at the end.

Man if we did this last year....i would have won. :laugh:

210...down to 165 in 8 months. Yes i have mad skills (plus i was a personal trainer for 2.5 years) :)

I'm so totally doing this. I'm like 220 right now. :blackeye:

Damn, I'm only 215. I could probably lose about 20lbs. The only problem is that as soon as I do any workout, I build muscle. I think I just need to eat healthy, but whats the fun in that.

Back