• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Biggest Loser SZ 2010

Current plan is $100 buy-in.

100% prize money returned unless we do some little trophies or t-shirts or anything... but i'm not making any money off this.. only the winner will be.

Only 1st place pays out.

Edit: See above for Entry/Payout Rules

Let's actually get this goign this year people.

We've got 8 people in the facebook group so far... let's get it up to 10 so we can pay out a grand.

cannot wait to move to a place where I can actually do a little indoor exercising.

In the past year I lost ~7lbs. It was 10+ until late winter when exercising stopped and bad food habits returned. Not sure how much better I can do, but sure would love to drop another 20 and convert the rest to muscle.

i just picked up a home gym 2 nights ago! but i dont have more than 20lbs to lose, so i have no place in this contest. best of luck to everyone getting healthy! less load on the suspension FTW!

Even if I don't win, I WILL be under 200 by next SZ. Mark my words! To me just losing 50 lbs. and being healthier is enough reward in and of itself. But, on the other hand I could use the money for all the hotties I will be taking out! :laugh:

I'm so totally doing this. I'm like 220 right now. :blackeye:

Bah! I lost weight to be 279 at Spring Zing.

Even if I don't win, I WILL be under 200 by next SZ. Mark my words! To me just losing 50 lbs. and being healthier is enough reward in and of itself. But, on the other hand I could use the money for all the hotties I will be taking out! :laugh:

I personally cannot see where on earth you have 50 pounds to lose, but it's up to you. I'm 6'2" and have a goal in the low 220# range.

Last edited:
All those medical shenanigans make you seem worse off than what you are. Plus they are based on "average" from like 50 years ago when a 6 foot tall person was very uncommon and mostly everyone was slender.

Back