• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New to Contour.org and Spring Zing

redrocket

New CEG'er
i live like 8 minutes from the hotels on sprinkle road and I-94, i would like to get up there and meet some people and see some more svt's. I work each day til 530 pm and would like to see what people are doing after those times each day. I have sat off too and would like to see whats going on then also.

Like i said im new to all this and wanna see what im gettin myself into with my frost silver svt, and im sure my little boy would like to see some cool cars also

Ya man come on out, bring some money because people will have parts forsale too.

Yea i wish i did it last year. I joined the site the day before(ish) the event. But at least you know this section is here i did not. people where like you should come to SZ i was like what is that then about a week later i saw this thread.

Yea i wish i did it last year. I joined the site the day before(ish) the event. But at least you know this section is here i did not. people where like you should come to SZ i was like what is that then about a week later i saw this thread.

Does that mean your coming this year?

Back