• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Asking a favor...

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
I kind of have a favor to ask of anyone who would be driving through Toledo on Thursday evening on the way to SZ who isn't from New England/Northeast. Please PM me.
TIA,

Ian :cool:

You want some tony packo's?

No, although I've been there a few times and it is spectacular. Well, from what I remember anyways.

Actually I was looking for a ride from Toledo to Kalamazoo. My grandmother lives in Toledo and I was hoping to work something out where I get dropped off at her house and see her for awhile and then get picked up by another CEG'er who would be driving through Toledo. I haven't seen her since 2005, when I graduated high school :(

The only other option I can think up for you (aside from the 6 hour Greyhound ride from Toledo to K-zoo *snicker*) is to take a ~1 hour taxi ride up to a Detroit-metro area CEGer, if they'd be willing to drive you from their house to K-zoo that night.
There are a number of Toledo taxi/shuttle services that go to the Detroit area.

You'd most likely be dropped off in Toledo at 2ish that day.

Last edited:
I will be coming up 69north :laugh: towards ft.wayne, then 94 west. If thats on the way I can pick you up right at a highway exit if need be, but it would be wednesday.

Thanks Ryan that's so helpful :crazy:.

Maybe one of the NE/NE crew would like to hang out with me and g-ma for an hour :laugh:

Back