• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

removing IACV tubing

14svt

CEG'er
Anybody wanna help me when i get there and bypass so that my foglights come on when my parking lights are on

As a heart attack. I'm tired of doing stuff for free. Either that or a case of beer. You do it for him Rawass since you made the comment.

LMFAO! Live off selling Contour parts? I'd be on the street. Probably better than a UPS driver though. :D

The reason I say the things I do is to get ppl to just do things themselves. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't.

I need to install my lower front mesh and will bring it to sz, but may not end up doing it, unless someone gets bored and wants to really do it:crazy:

with metal mesh you shouldn't need any. or just bring some small binder clips to use ...
lol ya i tried that b4 and there are pics of my gen2less lower front on here somewhere im sure. I lost it and ran it over:blackeye: I might have some screws we can use like i did the 2nd go round.

I am 31 not 16 and just would like to get the mods done Sorry for asking Reason why i just joined 2 months ago is because i just got the car

I am 31 not 16 and just would like to get the mods done Sorry for asking Reason why i just joined 2 months ago is because i just got the car

you know I just did that fog light mod yesterday.. I'd help you. you will need A splice connector and a couple tools I may bring tools I'm not sure.

it is an easy one.

Back