• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some Clarification About the Show & Shine

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
I have received some PM's asking if people who haven't registered will be allowed at the Show & Shine. The answer is YES you can participate in the show & shine. You will have to pay the $6.00 to get into Gilmore. If you aren't registered for SZ then your car will not be eligible for judging. The reason for this is because awards were paid for by the leftover balance of the registration fees and it's unfair to those who have paid to get beat out or have to compete with someone who has not paid.

The only way around this, I guess, is if there were to be a car show fee for those not already registered. I'll leave that up to you guys.

I could see some kind of fee for non-registered SZ'rs. I vote for $10 fee.....

I could see some kind of fee for non-registered SZ'rs. I vote for $10 fee.....

While most people spent 55 dollars :blackeye:

If you didn't register then you are not eligible to win anything. I think it's pretty simple :shrug:

right pull up show your :censored::censored::censored::censored: if you want but no prizes unless your registered and paid.

Ruins it for the rest of us. What if no one pays? SZ dies. Not hard to comprehend.

Blasphemy! Never gonna happen. If that ever happens, it gonna be all the hardcore people going to a remote location and drinking our butts off. :crazy:

Back