• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fridge and Grill

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
I will be bringing my small mini Fridge and portable Grill to spring zing. If you wanna use it you are free to do so, for the grill I am only bringing 4 cans of propane with me, so if you plan to use it buy a can or 2, you can get them at wallmart for $4.97 for 2 cans. I also have a pimpin bbq tool set that is for everyone to use too, BUT if you use it you clean it and you provide your own meat!

The fridge, I will leave that for bottles of booze, we will keep the beer to the coolers. Both of these will be running off a power inverter from my suv's battery, so they wont be in use all the time.

Nice!

But do the hotels have fridges? I'd really like to grill some sausage :drool:

I would think upon request they will. Dosent matter to me, I am bringing my own,lol and it will be on the curb next to the grill outside for easier access ;-)

I have a 3.1 cu.ft. fridge up in my dorm room, but I don't think my rides will want to lug that thing around, lmao.

You're going to feel right at home then. A good 'ol southern item on the free breakfast list... :cool:

I bet you do wanna cook lots of sausage,lol.

Stay away from the breakfast line or I will pee on you

Dude, I will wake myself and everyone else up in the room at 4am just to beat your ass down there if I have to! I love me biscuits & gravy!

Dude, I will wake myself and everyone else up in the room at 4am just to beat your ass down there if I have to! I love me biscuits & gravy!

And I will come to your table and spit in your breakfast like seabass from dumb and dumber

2iucq5e.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I really think Mike and I will bring his F150 down instead. Have tail gate seating and a bed to hold lots of stuff.

Back