• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the fun SZ thread.

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
keeping the important threads clean since 2009........

so.... how drunk we gonna get......

this drunk?

l_1aed2a96dd182fffb9431981b960cd45.jpg

or.........

l_50a39fd2b0ed0adace465fd15da150b4.jpg

other pics prove that unfortunately, i did bite the bare butt, but i don't wanna get in trouble posting it here. i however do not remember doing so. haha.

where da' drunk ryan pics at!

Those pics of you are funny :laugh:. I might get a little tanked this year. I deserve it :D

Thanks for posting pics of what you look like TRicker. Now I know in advance which person to avoid without having to check lanyards. :p

LMAO @ Kim. I thought this thread was going to be about Tyler talking smack about NOS and then blowing his car up. Now that is fun.

Ryan I'm just messing lol. You're an old man with as many drinking years under your belt as my age, LMAO. So you clearly have me beat :crazy:

Ryan I'm just messing lol. You're an old man with as many drinking years under your belt as my age, LMAO. So you clearly have me beat :crazy:

hahahahaha too funny, you wont think I am an old man when you meet me, you w ill be like nooo way you are like 12 dude:laugh:and can drink ALOT:shocked:

Oh that's right, you look and act like you're 12. I forgot :crazy:

I've got a nice 750 of Jager sitting next to me. It opens on May 14th!

Back