• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Directions to get to sz

well I might not even make it to sz now, just fractured my left knee in 3 places last night after falling off a quad going about 30 mph. I can walk on crutched but can't put any pressure on my knee for at least a month, this sux!

well I might not even make it to sz now, just fractured my left knee in 3 places last night after falling off a quad going about 30 mph. I can walk on crutched but can't put any pressure on my knee for at least a month, this sux!
Ron,
Im still going to SZ even though I can even walk. I will probably be wheeled around in my chair since I cant really hop very far...nothing better than getting wheeled by my girl and drinking some goose.

yah but difference is my wife is due to give birth in the next couple days, I don't think she will be able to wheel me around after 2 weeks of giving birth, plus I don't think anyone else would wanna waste there day wheeling me around...

yah but difference is my wife is due to give birth in the next couple days, I don't think she will be able to wheel me around after 2 weeks of giving birth, plus I don't think anyone else would wanna waste there day wheeling me around...
guess i dont need to bring that hood now :blackeye:

depends, I will have surgery next monday, I may be able to walk immediatly after, or if I have to be in a cast it will be a couple months, so yah tuesday I should know if im going.

Back