• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2009 T-Shirt Order Info

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
picture.php

You can browse & purchase Spring Zing 2009 & CEG Logo apparel HERE

A brief explanation about the logo, since its a representation of an obscure bit of Contour history. The SVT Contour was unveiled at the LA Auto Show in 1997 and consequently won the LA Auto Show "Car of the Year" and a hand crafted aluminum plaque was inlaid in the floor of the display next to the car. I have the plaque and decided it would make a good T-shirt.

here is a pic of the plaque:
picture.php

Thats pretty cool Mark, thought it was ugly till I read what you wrote and it makes perfect sense, good work.

Just ordered ours, but had them shipped to my brother's place in Detroit... otherwise.. we might not have them in time.

Just ordered ours, but had them shipped to my brother's place in Detroit... otherwise.. we might not have them in time.

Yeah, I was concerned about that so I went with the 2nd shipping option for $7 to guarantee delivery by this Friday.

Yeah, I was concerned about that so I went with the 2nd shipping option for $7 to guarantee delivery by this Friday.

I'm doing that too, but it's really on $1.75 extra, so it's a cheap upgrade.

DANG! Too bad we didn't share e-mails to whore $5 discount coupons!

Last edited:
Back