• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone need a roomie for SZ?

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
If i'm going to have any chance at all in going i'll need someone to help out on a room. Let me know if anyone is interested at all.

yeah no problemm im definetlyin for the room ill pay half of the room for the days when i get up there im going to be leaving thursday night and heading up there

yeah no problemm im definetlyin for the room ill pay half of the room for the days when i get up there im going to be leaving thursday night and heading up there
thats fine ill be getting in on wed and staying thru sat night checking out sunday. be nice to get 4 people and just each pay one night a piece.

Can I safely say we are looking at

1. icysvt
2. dacker
3. 14svt

Splitting a room at this time. I may have a 4th for us, I'll keep you two posted.

This might be pretty gay We sharing Beds:laugh::laugh::laugh: I got top bunk Yeah that will work the cheaper the better

This might be pretty gay We sharing Beds:laugh::laugh::laugh: I got top bunk Yeah that will work the cheaper the better

Top bunk for newbs is called da floor.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
When you guys going?No problem just someone take care of the room and ill pay them when i get there

icysvt is getting in on Wednesday night, I'm arriving probably mid-day Thursday, both of us are leaving Sunday morning.

I believe icy was reserving the room last night or today

Last edited:
icysvt is getting in on Wednesday night, I'm arriving probably mid-day Thursday, both of us are leaving Sunday morning.

I believe icy was reserving the room last night or today
im going out to work on the cougar now and will call in the reservation while im at it:cool:

Back