• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Paid List Corrections Please

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
Please look over he paid list stickied above and PM me with any missing info or corrections that need to be done.

Names, Car type & year, etc. are what need to be fixed.
Mark

This may change last minute, but it is looking very likely that I am taking the SVT. Info is in sig.

Won't have the Saleen there as I don't own it anymore, will either have the silver or black regular SVT depending on which one sells

my name is spelled Shawn. Linda Rasmussen is coming too, but i don't think she needs to pay registration as she'll only be at the Show N Shine :laugh:

updated, but a couple need to PM me with their info since they didn't do when the pay paled me.

Mark

Ok this may be a stupid question. What the registation fee for? This will be my first SZ and I don't know what to expect. Enlighten me please. I'm a little slow in the head so be nice.:crazy:

Just a quick update. I'm currently offshore for work and have very limited public internet access. As soon as I am back on land I will update the paid list with the current updates. Sorry for the delay.
Mark

Back