• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What is the word on the Dyno?

Yes...that would definitely be nice to not have to drive far to get to the dyno (like most people did last year) i was lucky enough to just ditch school and drive 3 min to it :)

I just hope we can lock it in soon and I reallllllllly hope joey and tom make it this year for tuning, even if its street tuning.

Hopefully its at baker...which is 5 mins from the hotel:shrug:

What on God's green earth are you talking about?:help: No dynos exist in Kzoo. Baker Engineering in Nunica has a dyno that has been utilized for SZ before. You might want to map that from the hotel. ;)

What on God's green earth are you talking about?:help: No dynos exist in Kzoo. Baker Engineering in Nunica has a dyno that has been utilized for SZ before. You might want to map that from the hotel. ;)

:censored::censored::censored::censored: the site listed it somewhere else :blackeye:,,i checked dynojet and it showed it 68 miles away :blackeye:

AYA is out of business.

:censored::censored::censored::censored: i might as well drive 15 from my house to dyno my car. Because driving more then an hour to get to a dyno that weekend takes you away from the event itself. Which honestly sucks...cause i wanted to dyno my car along with everyone else. :blackeye:

cruise out there with a bunch of cars, and you'll be fine. I remember back in 05 or 06, we had a ton of cars cruising out towards the drag strip, it was a 1-2 hour drive, IIRC. When we got there it was closed, so we turned around and went back... It was still fun cruising with everyone.

cruise out there with a bunch of cars, and you'll be fine. I remember back in 05 or 06, we had a ton of cars cruising out towards the drag strip, it was a 1-2 hour drive, IIRC. When we got there it was closed, so we turned around and went back... It was still fun cruising with everyone.

I guess your right....but thats if we even find a place and nobody else seems that interested on here to dyno their cars. :blackeye:

:censored::censored::censored::censored: i might as well drive 15 from my house to dyno my car. Because driving more then an hour to get to a dyno that weekend takes you away from the event itself. Which honestly sucks...cause i wanted to dyno my car along with everyone else. :blackeye:

I wouldnt worry about it. Your gonna be busy driving your GF around to the mall anyway!

Back