• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Alternative Friday activities

if its opened by then, I drive by it everyday on the way to work so if you guys wanna know when its close to opening I can tell you.

if its opened by then, I drive by it everyday on the way to work so if you guys wanna know when its close to opening I can tell you.

The one in Gr (wyoming) is going to open around the last week of April. I was referring to the one in Kzoo.

So are you...but i'm holding all my marbles till i see that day again :laugh:

I'm not sure how to take that. :eek::help:

And Sonic is disgusting. I know in MI its a bit of a novelty, but it turns my stomach just thinking about it.

sonic is starting to get big in MN. the only thing i like on their menu is the foot long coney. but i am a fast food whore. so i eat anything

they make some chicken sandwich on texas toast that is orgasmic. cant remember what its called. its been a while. the closest sonic is a little over an hour away from me in cleveland. i'll definitely go with you guys in kzoo

I'm not sure how to take that. :eek::help:

And Sonic is disgusting. I know in MI its a bit of a novelty, but it turns my stomach just thinking about it.

Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic... LOL! :laugh:

Oh yeah, for nightly activities there is Airway Lanes (bowling), Deja Vu (strippers), Brewsters (bar with Karaoke on Fri night), Playtime (Billards) or there is all the college bars (meat market) by WMU.

Last edited:
I really hope the S&S doesn't get moved to Friday. My brother and family are planning on coming over from Detroit on Sat.

Back