• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2009 hotel information

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Lodging will be at the Fairfield Inn East. If you were at SZ '01 or '02 you'll know the area. It's right next to the Clarion.

Fairfield Inn East
3800 East Cork Street
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49001
Phone: 1-269-344-8300

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/azofi-fairfield-inn-kalamazoo-east/

Rooms are $69 plus tax this year. Tell them you are with CEG. 5 king rooms and 25 double rooms have been reserved. I tried really hard this year to find the nicest, most convenient hotel for the lowest price so I hope all is good. An Arby's is right there for BK even.:laugh:

Renovated guest rooms feature a micro/fridge, 27" TV and wireless high-speed Internet access.

azofi_b1.jpg

azofi_phototour05.jpg

Guarantee there will be a lot of ricer flybys by CEGers on the S Sprinkle -> I94 onramp. :laugh:

and there's a Dennys!! Hopefully they'll be halfway decent.

I'm booked.

This year it will be a 799.16 mile trek. I just reserved my double bed room for 5-13 through 5-17:cool:

Btw Todd I love how they have outside balcony entrance, I got a 1st floor room:cool:

This year it will be a 799.16 mile trek. I just reserved my double bed room for 5-13 through 5-17:cool:

Btw Todd I love how they have outside balcony entrance, I got a 1st floor room:cool:

Why do I think some sacks will be hung up there? And not the grocery kind.

According to mapquest, 449.5 miles at 7 hrs 19 mins. I'm sure that can be wittled down some. :)

Back