• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ shirts

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
Are we going to be getting shirts this year again from cafepress? I am just trying to get a jump start on stuff.
Thanks guys.

for the person designing the shirts, please for the love of god have at least something contour related on there.

I should have shirts up for sale next week. I haven't had much time to finish the artwork, its about finished and I'll have it available no later then mid week.

Fuz, I'll forward you whatever file type you need. shoot me a PM with your email and file requirements.
Mark

I found something cool on vistaprint.com

Shirts are pretty cheap, something to look into for whoever is doing the shirt orders.

It was about $7-8 with my business card logo on the front and nothing on the back or vis-versa :shrug:

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/stu...55109620&GP=3%2f12%2f2009+2%3a06%3a35+PM&rd=2

I know the colors and designs would be limited, but I dont understand why people don't go with Parkedcar at VFX to do the shirts. :confused: They were only about $3.50 a piece.

Because ppl sign up at the last figgin' minute and you need time to get the shirts made. Also making shirts an option keeps registration costs down.

Because ppl sign up at the last figgin' minute and you need time to get the shirts made. Also making shirts an option keeps registration costs down.

Give people a cut-off date to register by to still get a t-shirt. Whoever registers by that date gets a shirt. People who don't.... well, they knew the cut-off date like everyone else. Problem solved and people get a t-shirt when they arrive as part of their registration. :shrug:

Mark

good idea - BUT

I didn't know what shirt color/style I wanted (too many choices) so I waited until after I saw people wearing them at SZ then made my decision for the '08 shirt. '07 I passed on because it was stupid :shrug:

Never recieved the SZ design.... :eek:.

I guess I am not making the plaques this year, I hope they turn out great.

not sure why i didn't get a shirt last year. did i even know about them??:shrug:

what a blur!:crazy:

well, i mos def want one. . . . maybe 2 this year!:cool:

Last edited:
Back